|Address||Opening Times||Club Rooms|
|The Campbelltown and Districts Lapidary Club Inc.
P.O. Box 477 Ingleburn NSW 1890
Ph.(02) 9618 3206
Webmaster and secondary contact:
|Monday 9:00 am- 1:00pm
Wednesday 9:00 am- 1:00 pm
Friday 5 pm-8:30pm**
*casting only unless by arrangement
Saturday 9:00 am- 1:00pm
|Lot 1 Bensley Road
Welcome to the Campbelltown Lapidary Web site!
Campbelltown Lapidary has been in existence for more than 45 years . We have a diverse membership that exists to enjoy rock hunting and developing skills to identify and collect minerals. We have skilled artists that are experienced in faceting, gemstone cutting, lapping, silver smithing & casting, wirewrapping, jewellery making (including beading), Faberge eggs, and other crafts We would like you to join us if you are interested in Geology and making beautiful gems!
What We Have For You!
- Inexpensive membership
- Our own clubhouse with fully equipped workrooms
- Courses taught by skilled craftsmen
- Field trips to collect materials
- An annual exhibition in JULY
- Families are encouraged to join -young people are encouraged to pursue any training that is associated with geology and jewellery design
- Biannual Open Days with Sausage Sizzles & Trash and Treasure boot sales
- Several social functions such as trivia nights, trips to Gem shows, shopping sprees!
The club is open Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday usually 9:00 am until 1pm unless otherwise posted. We are now open Friday nights! Please ring if you have never attended the club previously. (Sorry, we are usually closed on Holidays ) Messages can be left on the phone 24 hours and will be attended to on the days the club open. Please, if you feel your message has been missed try again during the times we are open. Telephone: (02) 9618 3206
Postal address The Campbelltown and Districts Lapidary Club Inc. P.O. Box 477 Ingleburn NSW 1890
Electronic mail General Information: email@example.com Sales: via our postal address